Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Get It Daddy - Sleeper Agent

-
Unknown

It's been a while since I brought you any Sleeper Agent. What more perfect time than early Saturday morning for some high-energy, grubby, scrubby rock that keeps changing tempo to mess with your coffee-deprived brain? None, I say, and that's why I'm listening to Get It Daddy and you should too.

If that's not enough, you get a catchy chorus and a great, hard rock bridge where one of the guys takes the lead. It turns out Sleeper agent has been around the block. They appear to be relatively well known and somewhat popular. Part of me is glad to hear it and part thinks, "Am I going to have to start listening to commercial radio again?" Then I shake it off, laugh at my foolishness, and continue finding great music through unconventional means. It's not like I missed a great, fun band like Sleeper Agent entirely, right? And now, neither have you.

Get It Daddy by Sleeper Agent on Grooveshark

My Latest Music Page Updates