Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Shuga Cane - Sleeper Agent

-
Unknown

It's time for rock and roll, ladies and gents, that elusive thing that seems to be swept under the rug more often than not in pursuit of "distinctive" and "original". Now I love a unique sound as much as anyone (have you seen some of the stuff I post?) but there's plenty to be said for good old rock and roll.

For today, let Sleeper Agent rock your socks off (or, apparently, break your knees) with their Shuga Cane. In fact, have a listen to their whole album, "Celebrasion" and reconnect with your rockin' roots. Tony Smith writes all the songs (and does some of the singing, too) and you have to be impressed by his abilities. Okay, I am. Tell me what you think.

Shuga Cane by Sleeper Agent on Grooveshark

My Latest Music Page Updates