Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Angels We Have Heard on High - Johannes Linstead

-
Unknown

It's still a little early for it, in my world, but I've mentioned before how much I love Angels We Have Heard on High and I've found a completely different version for you all to enjoy. Johannes Linstead takes a lovely, acoustic jazz run through the song, strong on melody but with plenty of noodling to add interest to your holiday background music.

Linstead has a new album out, too, called "Tales of a Gypsy". That one isn't on Grooveshark yet but it's well worth a listen. The glowing reviews will attest to that, if you don't trust me (but I know you do, darlings). The new album shows a lot more fire and fun than some of his older work.

For now, let's stick with a new take on something we already know and love. Okay, I do and you're stuck with me here. Merry Season to you all!

Angels We Have Heard On High by Johannes Linstead on Grooveshark

My Latest Music Page Updates