Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Angels - Taj Motel Trio

-
Unknown

I've been playing Star Wars: The Old Republic this weekend, and what could Star Wars make me think of more than Taj Motel Trio? But I posted Vader long ago and it's the holiday season, after all.

So I offer you, today, a fabulous ska take on my favorite traditional Christmas Carol. (Geez, I've got a link for everything today!) Taj Motel Trio has abbreviated the title to Angels but it's really a driving, horn-filled version of Angels We Have Heard on High.

So if you've a penchant for unusual holiday music (I'm restraining myself from linking that one), have a listen to Angels and pick up their album "Pretzels and Beer for Santa". If you want more to try before you buy, check out God Rest which was my Christmas Day song last year.Angels by The Taj Motel Trio on Grooveshark

My Latest Music Page Updates