Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

The Crook of My Good Arm - Pale Young Gentlemen

-
Unknown

'Twas not long ago that I promised more Pale Young Gentlemen and today I make good on that pledge. The Crook of My Good Arm introduced me to the band just after "Black Forest (Tra La La)" was released. It was all over The Hype Machine for a couple of days and then...nothing. Well, we'll start there on the album and I'll take you to a few other lyrically-obscure songs in the future.

For some reason this one reminds me of that foolish M. Night Shymalan movie "The Village", which feels like an insult considering how the movie turned out, but there it is. You should know by now the bizarre connections my brain makes. At any rate, enjoy The Crook of My Good Arm and do have a listen to more Pale Young Gentlemen when you get a chance. They're definitely worth the finding.

My Latest Music Page Updates