Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Pedestrian Wolves - Oingo Boingo

-
Unknown

I promised weeks ago that I would post this song. That's because Pedestrian Wolves is a major earworm for me. I don't know if it's because the concept of pedestrian wolves and suburban lions just caught my imagination or because, like so much of Danny Elfman's music, it's just so darned interesting. Consider the lyrics:

And I like you just like you are
And I love you, kind of, just like you are
And I love you like a sticky piece of cotton candy
I'm not even sure what that means but it keeps me playing the song. Listen until you get past the discordant intro because the music if far deeper than you'd guess from the (admittedly) unattractive beginning.

I'm going on vacation starting tomorrow so posts are going to be a bit sparse and short for the rest of the month. I hope you enjoy what I do find, however. I'll be back in February with something a bit meatier.

My Latest Music Page Updates