Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

New Google+ Page (and a Wham! Cover Song Bonus)

-
Unknown

I wanted to let you all know that I've begun a page for The NPJ on Google+ where I'm posting some random videos with a little commentary and highlighting posts from the blog. If you're a member over there do let me know so I can get you circled!

As a reward for reading that self-promotion, please enjoy my favorite cover song, at least for the moment. It makes me smile every time, in part because it sounds like they're having so much fun and in part because it's a music-snob guilt-free way to listen to Wake Me Up Before You Go Go. Wham! never had it so good as Shawn Mullins makes it.

Wake Me Up Before You Go Go by Shawn Mullins on Grooveshark

My Latest Music Page Updates