Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Shake n' Bake - Robotic Pirate Monkey

-
Unknown

Y'all have gone nearly a year without lynching me for not sharing more Robotic Pirate Monkey and I thought I'd let you know how much I appreciate that by bringing you--perhaps predictably by this point in the sentence--more Robotic Pirate Monkey. As it's dinner time and the song made me get down while cooking up (a storm, that is), it seemed appropriate to share Shake n' Bake.

I don't know if you remember that culinary oddity (and I don't know if they still make it) but it seems to me this song would be perfect for flapping a bag of pre-seasoned bread crumbs and raw chicken about the kitchen. I also suspect, given some of the other titles and sound clips, that baking chicken isn't exactly the sort of thing they had in mind.

Whatever the reason, have some down-and-dirty, fuzzed-out electronica. If you've got a box of Shake n' Bake in your cupboard maybe this will give you the inspiration to finally get it out and make some non-fried chicken!

My Latest Music Page Updates