Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Powerhouse - Howard Jones

-
Unknown

Ah, the siren call of women murmuring "you are a powerhouse of love" directly in your ear! Powerhouse, to me, is a love song of the highest order. In part that's because it sounds dirty until you listen to the lyrics and in part it's because of the Howard Jones synth-slaying playing complete with a pounding rhythm. That sounds dirty, too, but in reality a song that makes my honey shake his heiney with me shows what love is all about, because my honey don't dance.

Okay, that may have been TMI, so I'm going to just let you jam to the 80s hit-maker who's still out there doing his thing. Have a listen to Powerhouse and let me know if it's a love song that makes you as happy as it does me.

Powerhouse by Howard Jones on Grooveshark

My Latest Music Page Updates