Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

One for the Body - Wildlife

-
Unknown

Weeks ago I posted Wildlife's lead single from their new album "...On the Heart..." but it was the only song I could listen to from the disc. Imagine my delight at being notified they'd posted the whole thing at bandcamp!

A listen (or three) through the new album has had me jamming all over the place but one song stood out as the song you all needed to hear. Thus I'm bringing you One for the Body as proof that Born to Ruin wasn't a fluke: these gents really do rock!

If you enjoy One for the Body pop over to pick up the album. If I've not yet swayed you, try Bonnie and Guillotine. How often to you get four recommendations from a single album? Yeah, they're that good. Your welcome.

My Latest Music Page Updates