Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Super Bad! - The Aquabats

-
Unknown

If anyone ever wondered what song drew me to The Aquabats, he or she may be relieved to find the answer here: Super Rad! In the depths of my ska obsession (I write as though I have somehow moved past it), I stumbled over what I like to term geek ska. Really, what's geekier than a bunch of guys in matching spandex shirts pretending they're superheroes?

And so I bring to you The Aquabats in all their self-mocking glory. Rather than just offering the song I've included the video. One of these years I'm going to be brave enough to be an Aquabat for Halloween but, until then, I'll just enjoy watching their wonderful antics and jamming to their music. Next time you're in trouble, you'll know who to call.

My Latest Music Page Updates