Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Rise and Shine - Bassic

-
Unknown

While Bassic probably strikes you as something quite a bit more mellow than the usual fare, here at The NPJ, I have to say that I quite enjoy his musical endeavors. Perhaps it's because I've following a lengthy conversation about original music in video games, but I have to say that I can really picture Rise and Shine as the opening music to an epic story. Then again, I might use this as my alarm clock. Maybe I could have an epic day!

Whatever the case, have a listen to Rise and Shine. If you're looking for more from Bassic, click over to Grooveshark for plenty more. In particular, I'd recommend Every Man Can Be His Own Rocketship and Omniom from his latest release.

Rise and Shine by Bassic on Grooveshark

My Latest Music Page Updates