Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Azonto - Fuse ODG ft Itz Tiffany

-
Unknown

You don't hear a lot of songs these days about how to do various dances. Happily I bumped into Azonto, which teaches you how to do a dance that I hadn't even known was apparently sweeping large portions of the world. As far as I can tell, it's pretty much doing whatever you want, which means I can do it as well as anyone. That's my kind of dance.

At any rate, this is Fuse ODG and Itz Tiffany sharing their versions of the Azonto dance. I recommend a fair amount of volume and enough room to really boogie if you're going to give it a listen. At least don't chair dance too close to the windows. And if you need visual instructions, too, check the video for it. Otherwise, get ready to Azonto!

Azonto Ft. Tiffany by Fuse ODG on Grooveshark

My Latest Music Page Updates