Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Whisky Eyes - Acollective

-
Unknown

It was way back in January that I posted Acollective but I never did come back and post more from them. As they've not yet gotten around to gracing us with another album I thought I'd post Whisky Eyes both as a tribute to an earworm and because I told you I would, eventually.

The chorus gets trapped in my head, going 'round and 'round, but I do really enjoy the saloon-style piano, as well. References to Schopenhauer and Plato's cave didn't hurt, either.

There's a lot of energy in the song, which you know I love, and it's most definitely chair dance material. Heck, sometimes I even get up and shake it, particularly at the end. Have a listen and let me know if you managed a full boogie, too.

My Latest Music Page Updates