Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Girls - Acollective

-
Unknown

Let's have some great indie music today. Israeli group Acollective has been kind enough to draw my attention to their album "Onwards", released in March of 2011. While the slower songs drag a bit for my high-bpm tastes, I found an awful lot to enjoy on this album. Girls, with its tuba-driven oom-pah and its images of sleeping alone, immediately caught my attention.

I'll likely post more from Acollective after I've had a few more listens to the album but I wanted to share with you all. You can pick up the whole 13-song album for $10 on their bandcamp site, linked below. Don't miss "Whisky Eyes" if you'd like to try before you buy.

One Response so far.

  1. christoph says:

    They are great, one of my favorite Israeli bands, totally worth to buy the album

My Latest Music Page Updates