Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

I Want My Money Back - Saffire--The Uppity Blues Women

-
Unknown

It's been ages since I shared sassy Saffire with you all. I Want My Money Back offers a great, extended laundry-based metaphor for a man's failings in a relationship. It amply demonstrates the with and talent of those Uppity Blues Women and, as one of the first songs of theirs I ever heard, likely explains my instant adoration for the ladies.

I've been surprised for years at how little of their work, particularly the songs off "Hot Flash", is available on-line. Maybe the world just isn't ready for a bunch of middle-aged women so open about still having a sex drive. Whatever the reason, when I find one I haven't shared with you all I'm happy to do so. Enjoy I Want My Money Back and, if you've got a favorite Saffire song, I'd love to hear it.

I Want My Money Back by Saffire on Grooveshark

My Latest Music Page Updates