Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Slap Slap Slap Pound Up Down Snap - The Death Set

-
Unknown

Six months ago I posted about The Death Set and I suggested you have a listen to Slap Slap Slap Pound Up Down Snap a wacky song with a relatively nonsensical video that involves a lot of screaming and a whole lot of energy. Today, I'm going to share that video with you because it's been stuck in my head.

I can't listen to much of The Death Set in a row but they make a great, high-octane edition to a pump-you-up playlist. The video adds a little bonus song at the end of what's less than two minutes of Slap Slap Slap Pound Up Down Snap on the album. That means it's long enough for a post and gives you bonus material to watch and think, "Hunh?" Because unless you're in on the jokes that's what you'll do.

My Latest Music Page Updates