Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Jukebox Roots: The Bumblebee Tuna Song - Mephiskapheles

-
Unknown

Many, many moons ago one of my first posts on The NPJ was The Bumblebee Tuna Song as re-imagined by Mephiskapheles. In part, I chose it because my family enjoys the song so much that I wanted to share it with everyone. When I started this blog I finally had a way to do that, in an admittedly limited way.

As the only thing included in that post was a cheesy anime compilation video that didn't even show you the band, I thought I'd give you a nice, clean album version. As I close in on 1,000 posts here I'm looking back to see what I did badly at the beginning and trying to give you nicer things. Take this lovely jingle, piled with horns and goofy guys singing like girls, and enjoy.

The Bumble Bee Tuna Song by Mephiskapheles on Grooveshark

My Latest Music Page Updates