Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Fool's Paradise - United Future Organization

-
Unknown

It's Saturday. Let's celebrate with something funked up, something looped and horned and generally perfect for jamming at the club, no matter what kind it might be. Today's example, Fool's Paradise, comes from the United Future Organization. Yes, that would be UFO to you acronym nuts out there.

If this is what the aliens are carrying in their ships, I say bring it on, ET Overlords! Have a listen to Fool's Paradise and let me know if you think an epic street-dancing scene would be how visitors from outer space could take over the world. I wonder how LMFAO's video for Party Rock Anthem would work with this song, because that's what I'm picturing when I listen to this. Well, with UFOs.

Fool's Paradise by United Future Organization on Grooveshark

My Latest Music Page Updates