Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

You Pick the Winner: Neil Diamond vs. Bobby "Blue" Bland

-
Unknown

I know these two songs have nothing to do with one another, but whenever I listen to Bobby "Blue" Bland's Turn on Your Love Light I end up with Neil Diamond in my head, imploring me to Turn on Your Heart Light. I just can't help it.

Now, Mr. Diamond doesn't make horrible music. He was my first concert at the age of seven so he has a special place of nostalgia in my heart, if not on my playlist. But he's not Bobby Bland. Of course, I'm not posting a round of You Pick the Winner to tell you which song is better.

Have a listen to the two and cast your vote: would you rather turn on your love light or your heart light? I've love to hear why, as well.

Turn on Your Heart Love by legbamel on Grooveshark

My Latest Music Page Updates