Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Whistling Songs - Various Artists

-
Unknown

I noticed today that I had three songs about whistling on my massive playlist so I took a look and quickly found a fourth. Then I thought I'd see what else I could turn up on the ever-helpful Groovshark. Happily, I found plenty.

I started with the four I already knew: They Might Be Giants, Screamin' Jay Hawkins, KC & the Sunshine Band, and The Pinker Tones. Then I found Elvis Presley, Firewater, Dean Martin, some guy named Scooter, and a bizarre thing from The Left Rights. I dropped some less-enjoyable tunes from the list and kept it to a nice, manageable Monday list of nine songs.

Tell me if you know these songs and which one you like best. Much as I love TMBG and Firewater, my pick from the stack would be Screamin' Jay Hawkins.

Whistling Songs by legbamel on Grooveshark

My Latest Music Page Updates