Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

La La La - Mexican Institute of Song

-
Unknown

When last I posted about Mexican Institute of Sound it was to share a great song and to note that there would be more coming. That was almost a year ago and I have yet to actually fulfill that promise. So for this gorgeous, sunny day I wanted to give you something ridiculously happy. Thus, I've selected La La La with its semi-electro flavor, its rockin', bouncin', horn-saturated, relentless cheer. Listen to the end for a bit of Mario, as well. That'd be the Italian plumber, not some guy named Mario playing an instrument or singing or anything. All in all, La La La is a terrific bit of goofy fun, just right for springing you out of your winter doldrums. (And, for those of you in the Southern Hemisphere, it's a great little ditty for a lovely late Spring day.) And no, the song I wanted to post a year ago still hasn't popped up on Grooveshark. But I'll keep watch and if I see it somewhere I do promise to share. In the meantime, do let me know what you think of them, darlings.

La La La by Mexican Institute of Sound on Grooveshark

My Latest Music Page Updates