Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Lefty - Electric Blue Peggy Sue and the Revolutionions from Mars

-
Unknown

So, I wanted to post a song about left-handedness for Left-Handers Day, which was yesterday but I had already posted when I found out what day it was. In fact, I wanted to post Jim Bianco's Southpaw which has become a massive earworm for me, but Grooveshark doesn't have it. (It's on his album "Well within Reason" and you can listen to it on the official Jim Bianco web site

But that meant I had to find another Lefty song. For some reason a lot of songs about being a southpaw are death metal, one assumes because of the left-hand path religious nonsense. When I saw a band named Electric Blue Peggy Sue and the Revolutionions from Mars, however, my hopes rose.

Now, Lefty isn't great music. It's passable rock that's got a decent beat. But it's funny, particularly the "bridge". So have a listen, spare a thought for your favorite lefty, and let me know what you thought.

My Latest Music Page Updates