Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Stab You - Album

-
Unknown

I have to admit that I don't really know why I like Stab You so much. It's partly the vocalist for Album, whose voice reminds me of...someone. And there's a lot going on over the course of the song that I keep coming back to it. The fuzzed-out beginning is supplanted by some smoother (and cleaner) sound later only to come roaring back at the end. The beat thumps along behind all of the changes and there are call-and-answer bits and I swear I heard some hand claps along the way.

But whatever the reason, Stab You gets me moving and I thought I'd share it with you. I'll admit that I've never found anything else by Album so I don't have an "if you liked this" recommendation to add. Just have a listen and let me know what you think.

My Latest Music Page Updates