Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Word Up This Way - Marc Johnce

-
Unknown

After a song so right yesterday I figured we should have one that full of seven kinds of wrong. In case you can't translate that: it's mashup day! I've got a peach for you today. Marc Johnce took Lady Gaga, fed her full of Korn, and gave her a Cameo. First, who says "word up" any more? Second, Korn covered Cameo? The horror!

In the interests of full disclosure, I don't like Korn and I'm not a fan of Lady Gaga. I never particularly cared for Cameo, either. But the three together have made for pure, mashup gold. You can download Word Up This Way for free from Mr. Johnce's blog.

.

And for some bonus giggles on this Friday evening, let's have the original Word Up from Cameo. Check the high-top fade!

My Latest Music Page Updates