Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Phone Number Songs

-
Unknown

When, several months ago, I posted Pennsylvania 6-5000 I mentioned a couple of other phone number songs. Tonight, I want to share those two, 867-5309 (Jenny) and 634-5789 (Soulsville, USA) and a bonus pair. The Marvelettes did a great little bit of pop called Beechwood 4-5789 and Etta James did an even better song titled 842-3089 (Call My Name). I threw in a lovely, Glenn Miller take on Pennsylvania 6-5000 while I was at it.

So what I need from you folks is simple: let me know if I've missed a fantastic phone number song. It seems like there must be more out there but, short of searching random strings of numbers, I don't really know how to go about finding them. Please, share!

My Latest Music Page Updates