Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Me and Guiliani Down by the School Yard (A True Story) - !!!

-
Unknown

After a couple of days off every week sometimes I want to give you a big beast of a song. For today I found just the thing: !!! and their nine-minute behemoth of a song, part punk, part techno/dance, and all toe-tap inspiring.

Now, I hesitated to post a band whose name that you cannot pronounce at first sight. But I decided that anyone who bases their name on the subtitles of a movie so delightfully weird as The God's Must Be Crazy deserved a shot. Should you be curious, the three exclamation points are often spelled "Chk Chk Chk" but can be any sort of percussive sound per repeated band member responses in interviews that invariable ask the pronunciation question.

If you like Me and Giuliani Down by the School Yard have a listen to When the Going Gets Tough the Tough Get Karazzee and Jamie, My Intentions Are Bass. !!! tends toward long songs and titles that take almost as long to type as the songs do to enjoy.

My Latest Music Page Updates