Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Ain't Misbehavin' - Various Artists

-
Unknown

As this marks my 700th post (and I didn't really do anything in recognition of my other milestones along the way) I thought I'd offer you all something into which you can really sink your musical teeth. And so for today I give you 49 versions of Ain't Misbehavin', from great musicians like Benny Goodman, Sarah Vaghan, Fats Waller, Lena Horne, Willie Nelson, and Django Reinhardt. Naturally, it's dull if you can predict everyone on the list. I threw in Scatman John, Chet Atkins, Sam Cooke, and a whole mess of others as well.

I wanted this to be a nice, round fifty versions but alas! there were only 49 different artists on Grooveshark. Much to my surprise there was no Ella Fitzgerald version. You'll have to settle for Eartha Kitt and Hank Williams, Jr. I'm afraid.

I have had such a great time creating The Not-Pop Jukebox and sharing my love of music with you all. Please consider this mess of great versions of Ain't Misbehavin' as my thank you for your feedback and support. I hope to still be having as much fun when I hit 1,000 posts.

My Latest Music Page Updates