Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Will It Go 'Round in Circles - Billy Preston et al

-
Unknown

I bring you today another earworm, one that’s been plaguing me for a week. It seems any time some asks anything about circles or if something will go Billy Preston leaps into my head asking, “Will it go ‘round in circles?” Repeatedly. With horns.

But I really like the song, so I’m going to inflict it on you all. I had finally gotten it out of my head for a couple of days but we dared to venture out of the house yesterday afternoon and there it was playing on the muzac at the store. Honestly, I think Mr. Preston is haunting me (presuming he is, in fact, deceased). The kids and I got a little quality public dancing done but now it’s been circling my brain for 24 hours and I’m hoping that this will pass it on to you.

But when I went to get the original Will It Go 'Round in Circles I found a whole pile of versions from such sources as Phish, Dave Matthews, Martin Sexton, and The String Cheese Incident. Naturally you get to enjoy the whole bunch. Now you know I love you.

My Latest Music Page Updates