Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

The Mystical Potato Head Groove Thing - Joe Satriani

-
Unknown

I've had, for no discernible reason, that little beginning-French-class ditty Alouette stuck in my head all morning. And so I began to look for songs about birds. That means that I spent most of my posting time listening to increasingly-divergent songs because you get some pretty wacky search results when you do a really general term like "birds" or "flying" on Grooveshark. As an example I offer you Joe Satriani's The Mystical Potato Head Groove Thing which popped up in response to the latter. At least for this one I can see a reason: the album is entitled "Flying in a Blue Dream". Have some nice guitar work without the distraction any lyrics and I'll be back tomorrow with something perhaps a little more meaningful than a random result.

My Latest Music Page Updates