Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Santa's Beard - They Might Be Giants

-
Unknown

It's nearly Christmas for those who celebrate it. How about a little tune about cheating to get you all in the holiday mood? I know, you can hardly imagine anything more festive. But this one has the added bonus of being a They Might Be Giants song, which means that they're a lot less angsty about losing a girl to Santa.

In case you're concerned or in some way offended on the magical man's behalf, it isn't the real Santa stealing girlfriends. Of course it isn't, or they wouldn't be able to sing, "I saw my baby wearing Santa's Beard," now would they? If you need something for which to be thankful this holiday season, it can be that I'm not making you listen to some awful version of I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus and that the jolly fat guy isn't spreading his beard around your neighborhood.

My Latest Music Page Updates