Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

La Luz del Ritmo - Los Fabulosos Cadillacs

-
Unknown

Bands simply don't make enough use of the humble whistle, the ones that referees use at sporting events. You're lucky that I have found perhaps the best use of a sports whistle in any song, complete with full horn section, and am willing to let you in on the secret, my darlings. La Luz del Ritmo comes from an amazing band, of course, Los Fabulosos Cadillacs. For this fine Monday morning, enjoy this rollicking title track from the Argentinian band's fifteenth album. As always, if you like this one (and their cover of Should I Stay or Should I Go), you have plenty more to hear on their Grooveshark page.

2 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    That they are, Deray. Thanks for listening!

My Latest Music Page Updates