Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Should I Stay or Should I Go - Various Artists

-
Unknown

I had intended to post a single Los Fabulosos Cadillacs song for today, but I thought that I'd give you a much larger post in apology for a mere four posts last week. The moment I heard the band's cover of Should I Stay or Should I Go I knew that you all needed more. While listening to various covers and "inspired by" songs, I realized that people should not be allowed to tag their own songs. I heard one that was labeled as Korn but which was a rap song (I didn't include that one because it was filled with naughty words but you can hear it here if you're curious). Another was supposedly from the Sex Pistols but was actually the original Clash version. Picture me rolling my eyes, now.

At any rate, I have included the Los Fabulosos Cadillacs version (in Spanish, thank you very much), the original Clash version, one from Living Color, and a jazzy track from The Cooltrane Quartet. There's also an uninspired cover from MxPx, a mash-up of Should I Stay or Should I Go with Blame It on the Boogie from Loo & Placido that I thought I'd already posted here. As a bonus, I threw in Should I Stay or Should I Blow from The BPA, becuase, well, I like it. I don't think I've ever had a a post with so many different tags!

2 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Great Los Fabulosos Cadillacs version of Should I Stay or Should I go. You should hear their version of Move On Up by Curtis Mayfield. Of course you should hear all their original stuff like Matador, Mal Bicho (with Mick Jones of the Clash) etc etc

  2. Unknown says:

    I will be posting more from Los Fabulosos Cadillacs. I love their sound, both when they cover great songs and when they do original material. Thanks for the recommendations!

My Latest Music Page Updates