Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Zombies - Herve

-
Unknown

Lest you share share my fascination with/dread of zombies, I thought I'd share yet another song about the undead with you today. This time, it's Herve and his meditation on zombies, including a clip from (I presume) a movie in which a dignified-sounding gent affirms that he has, indeed, seen a man return from the grave craving human flesh (though not in so many words). It appears that I'm not the only one who can't stay away from zombie songs. Herve has another, Cheap Thrills which he's built around a snippet of Michael Jackson's Thriller, yet another celebration of zombies and supernatural creeps in general. Herve's body of work seems to consist mostly of remixes and working with others. If you can get your ears on it, though, have a listen to his (I Can) Get Down. The song is an excellent introduction the man's body of work.

My Latest Music Page Updates