Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Jesus Built My Hotrod - Ministry

-
Unknown

Some days ago, in my post of Get Up While You Can, I noted that I had not yet posted Jesus Built My Hotrod, a song to which I can't help but think Atari Teenage Riot owes a great debt of inspiration. Today, I rectify that oversight. It's a highly-charged, Mach 3 zoomer of a song and one which was remixed about a thousand different ways. I'm including a shorter version here, to give you a feel for the energy of the song without beating you over the head with it. If you like fast and furious, drag racing included, you owe it to yourself to hear this song at least once.

2 Responses so far.

  1. jho says:

    When Ministry were in their prime, they were so good and intense it was downright scary. Hotrod is of my favs along with Burning Inside. Excellent choice!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epDFHOVbhWk&feature=avmsc2

  2. Unknown says:

    Thanks! I like old-school Ministry better, as well. Hubby, on the other hand, likes anything from "Filth Pig" and after. [shrug] It takes all kinds, right? :D

My Latest Music Page Updates