Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Spiderman - Moxy Fruvous

-
Unknown

It's a grey and dreary day here, so I needed a little cheering up. Happily, I knew precisely to whom I should turn. Moxy Fruvous does it for me every time. I'm including their version of the Spiderman Theme because, well, they do a relatively faithful sound with their own twist on the lyrics. If you haven't heard them I recommend having a listen. They sound like an a capella group here but most of their songs include some guitar and the occasional other instrument. Try The Mitosis Waltz, Huge on the Luge, and The Greatest Man in America. They are more satirical and political than your basic band, but that was their shtick and, hey, at least they can sing and be funny at the same time.

My Latest Music Page Updates