Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Dan Rather Rap - The Dandy Warhols

-
Unknown

Have I told you lately that I love The Dandy Warhols? No, I haven't. It turns out that the post of Scientist from nearly two years ago no longer plays and I haven't mentioned them since. Shame on me, I say! I've neglected a whole mass of weird and wonderful songs like Scientist and Dan Rather Rap. Unfortunately, the version of the former on Grooveshark is not the rocktastic one from "Welcome to the Monkey House" but a re-record from "The Dandy Warhols Are Sound". The original moves faster and displays a lighter touch. In either case, the Woo! and opening baby giggles get me every time. Dan Rather Rap, on the other hand, displays the quirky talent they have for combining wild elements into something fun, strange, and often thought-provoking. And to think I came to them via my long-established love of Kurt Vonnegut.

My Latest Music Page Updates