Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything - Reliant K

-
Unknown

How about some grungy slacker punk for a lazy Sunday afternoon, folks? I don't know about your weather, but here it's chilly, rainy, and dull. Spring sprang itself early this year and the excitement of budding trees and singing birds has paled. I want to do nothing more than laze about the house this afternoon playing video games and drinking coffee. I thought, "What better accompaniment than The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything?" More the fool I, since Reliant K has made their lazy pirates awfully high-energy and excitable. As an added bonus, they're very silly in enumerating the things they have not done. Dangit! I may end up doing laundry and cleaning the bathroom after all. Here's hoping that the pirates in Reliant K's song give you day a little boost as well.

My Latest Music Page Updates