Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Let the Good Time Roll (reat. The Red Hot Chili Peppers and Kim Manning) - George Clinton and His Gangsters of Love

-
Unknown

I should have posted this fabulous version of Let the Good Times Roll last month, during Mardis Gras, but I had never heard it before today. I believe it may end up as one of my absolute favorite songs. Not only do you get some funky George Clinton but you get The Red Hot Chili Peppers and Kim Manning as bonus material. It may not be the funkiest Parliament song known to man, but it's got to be one of the most fun versions of Let the Good Times Roll out there. I believe it's also the longest title for any post on this blog but it took a goodly number of people to put a great tune like this together. I hope it makes you smile as much as it did me.

My Latest Music Page Updates