Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Elevator Man - Oingo Boingo

-
Unknown

I thought I'd posted this one from the tickler file I added, but a quick check of my handy-dandy listings showed me that it was not so. As it's been quite some time since my last Oingo Boingo post, I thought it was high time to share a great, classic Boingo song. As I noted, Danny Elfman makes a questionable sex symbol but, when bouncing along to Elevator Man you hardly consider his looks. This one doesn't get explicit, exactly, but it does rate a raised eyebrow along with the chair dancing it will undoubtedly inspire. All in all, it's a fun little ditty that reminds me of why I so adore Mr. Elfman and hos talented bandmates. I hope you like it as much as I do.

My Latest Music Page Updates