Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Arpeggio - Friska Viljor

-
Unknown

I've been listening to the "radio" at Grooveshark, and have discovered that there are an awful lot of bands out there. I know, I know, you already knew that, but really I can't help but think that there's no way you can keep up with the world of music even in a particular genre. Today, for instance, I started with The Shout Out Louds. I got a fair set of rather draggy indie stuff and then something from Friska Viljor, which I have come to discover is a band from Germany. At any rate, I thought I'd share their Arpeggio because, well, I like the name and the song. If you haven't tried it, take a listen to Grooveshark and see what new bands pop up for your favorite songs. Share your discoveries with me, too, would you?

My Latest Music Page Updates