Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Swingin' with Tiger Woods (The Big Swing) - Cherry Poppin Daddies

-
Unknown

I've been resisting posting this song for days, now, but I can't do it any more. They lyrics crack me up, in light of the current hullabaloo about Tiger Woods and his...love of swinging, as it were. It's gone from a fun swing tune about the genre with a hook on a celebrity's name to a commentary of Mr. Woods's' poor behavior when it comes to resisting temptation. Considering the band's name, Cherry Poppin Daddies, it makes this a perfect trifecta of title, topic, and name. I get a good snicker out of Swingin' with Tiger Woods every time lately. Maybe Gatorade should keep his brand out there and make this the theme song in their commercials.

My Latest Music Page Updates