Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Get Busy with the Fizzy - Garbage

-
Unknown

I've had a wild week, what with one thing and another, and I have been listening to a lot of songs about being busy to keep my energy level on par with my obligations. I thought that Garbage's Get Busy with the Fizzy would serve a dual purpose today--not only does it include the word busy but it's a good Friday night song, the fizzy in question being alcoholic. Again, I'm choosing a song that flew under the radar from a band that was very much on that radar at one point. If you're new to the Not-Pop Jukebox, you likely don't know that these songs comprise a good part of my favorites. I pick songs based on how much I like them and shun those that make the charts. (I shun them for a couple of decades, at least. Everyone deserves a second chance someday. Everyone except those named Spears and Springsteen, that is.)

My Latest Music Page Updates