Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Taller Children - Elizabeth and the Catapult

-
Unknown

Once again, David Dye has introduced me to a song I've never heard that instantly captured my attention. It's been buzzing about my head all morning and I knew that I had to share it with you folks. I was going to include the music video, but Universal has once again decided that linking to them on YouTube is more valuable than actually allowing anyone to promote the band with their own videos. Suffice it to say that I'm excited to hear more from these folks, indie-pop though they may be, because the strength of this song leads me to hope that their others will also hold up to repeated listens. A quick play of Momma's Boy on the official Elizabeth and the Catapult site makes me eager to sit down with the album and hear more. I hope Taller Children makes you feel the same.

My Latest Music Page Updates