Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Whoo! Alright Yeah...Uh Huh - The Rapture

-
Unknown

You'll need some energy to get through Monday, and what better follow-up could there be to yesterday's jumpin' ska song than a indie-rock, nearly-pop, ultra-danceable bouncer like this one from The Rapture? I really wanted to include the video for this one, as it was so perfect for the song, but they've disabled embedding and I hate to reward those who film readily-available videos, and re-post them as their own, by using the (usually inferior) version. Have a listen and check out the video for Whoo! Alright Yeah...Uh Huh. Let me know if it gave you a little lift for this dreary Monday morning.

2 Responses so far.

  1. I love this track and album! Deserves digging out again I think.

  2. Unknown says:

    This is one of those "jump up and dance" songs, definitely deserving of revisitation, whether or not that's a word.

My Latest Music Page Updates