Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Minimum Flood - They Might Be Giants

-
Unknown

In honor of our impending local flood, I wanted to include They Might Be Giants's Theme from Flood, but the song lasts a mere twenty-seven seconds. I've been doing a lot of flood-related work, of late, which has been eating my on-line time, but I don't want to neglect you folks entirely! Rather than short-change you, dear readers, and in an attempt to remain at least vaguely politically relevant, I've added the other incredibly short song from the “Flood” album, Minimum Wage. Both songs offer a reminder of, or an introduction to, the wacky sense of humor and musical experimentation for which They Might Be Giants is known.

Buy the Theme From Flood
Buy Minimum Wage

My Latest Music Page Updates