Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Cinderella Undercover - Oingo Boingo

-
Unknown

Oingo Boingo put on one heck of a live show, and included two songs in those shows that didn’t appear on any of their studio albums. I would have loved to hear what the band did with Cinderella Undercover in a more formal setting, considering their creativity and energy. At least you can enjoy the energy of the live version on the first disc of their “Anthology” album, and, of course, here.

I’m holding off on posting Oingo Boingo songs because I know that, if I don’t restrain myself, I’d post one a week. For all that I enjoy newer music, some days it’s nice to return musically to an old friend and to hear intelligent, quirky lyrics backed by hyper horns, a great voice, and some clean 80s synth. Cinderella Undercover offers all of that in one wild package.


Buy Cinderella Undercover

My Latest Music Page Updates