Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

L-O-V-E - Nat King Cole

-
Unknown

I've always love Nat King Cole's voice, and after writing a lens about the Ten Creepiest Love Songs, I needed to return to my favorites to remember that love doesn't have to need a restraining order. Thus, after yesterday's post about Martin Sexton's Diggin' Me, I'm turning to another of my all-time favorite songs. Until I started thinking about love songs in general, I didn't realize what a sap I am. I really enjoy a good love song, especially one with some horns and an up tempo. And so, I'm posting today the beautiful L-O-V-E from Nat King Cole. I'll get to some more recent music, and some holiday themes, this week. For now, enjoy.
L-O-V-E - Nat King Cole
Buy L-O-V-E

My Latest Music Page Updates