Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Boys Keep Swinging - David Bowie

-
Unknown

In honor of my new theme, I thought I'd post some David Bowie. Changes was, of course, far too obvious a choice. Instead, I've selected Boys Keep Swinging, a little gem from his 1979 release, “Lodger” with Brian Eno. Since I've spent all of my time over the last few hours fiddling with tiny bits of obscure and (to me) confusing code, I'm not going to write a whole lot more. Enjoy, and thank you for spending a little time with me and my favorite songs. Obviously, I have some bugs to work out. I'll keep messing with my settings, so check back in a few...days or so and see if I've figured it out. If you've got any insight, I'd love to hear it.


Buy Boys Keep Swinging

My Latest Music Page Updates