Ignored, Maligned, and Forgotten Music

Facebook
Subscribe via RSS

Teachers

-
Unknown

I wouldn't say that Teachers is the only Soulwax sign that I like, but it is the only one I've got on my jumbo mp3 playlist. I generally catch half a dozen or more of my favorite bands, and not always the same ones, every time I listen to the song. Also, it's got that lovely Daft Punk sound without being a carbon copy - Soulwax has used the premise and inserted their own influences. It seems to me that another band with female lead vocals, did a similar "Thanks to my influences" song. I thought that it was Manhole (later Tura Satana), but I could not lay my hands on it. If you know of similar songs, please drop them in the comments. If I remember the one that's been driving me nuts for the past hour, I'll come back and add it.

SOULWAX - Teachers
Found at bee mp3 search engine

My Latest Music Page Updates